Here's a sample of ideas for this year's Father's Day. I have put together a list of surefire gift ideas that will give your father a very special gift this year.
1. Give a symbolic hectare of Burns Bog. Doesn't have to be dusted, watered or polished! Call us at 604-572-0373.
2. Ignite his senses. Arrogant Frog is French wine with attitude. Pick up a bottle or two for your dad at selected BC liquor stores! An added bonus is that for every bottle you buy in June, the Arrogant Frog gives $0.50 to the Society.
3. Send a disadvantaged child to camp in your dad's name. Wetland Adventure Summer Camps offer children a week of nature-themed games and activities. We will send your dad a card with all the details. Call 604-572-0373.
4. Spend time with your dad. Register you and your dad for a Bird Watching, Photography or 'Healthy, Wealthy and Wise' workshop in Burns Bog on July 10. We ask for a minimum $10 donation. Register here or call 604-572-0373 for more details. No fee. We ask for minimum $10 donation.
5. Inspire your dad with motivational speaker Ray Zahab. Buy tickets for you and your dad for the Burns Bog Gala. September 24. Click here to order your tickets, or call us at 604. 572. 0373.
6. Make Dad run with Ray. Walk, jog or run with international sensation Ray Zahab! Register him for Jog for the Bog, www.jogforthebog.com.
7. A Memorial Gift to the Society A great way to remember your father. Click on the donate button on the top-left of this page, or send your gift directly to the Society. Get a tax receipt almost immediately.
Any one of these ideas are guaranteed to boost your father/child bonding. Contact me at 604.572.0373 and tell me which one you like the best.
Burns Bog Conservation Society